Extensions and Refurbishments
Electrics for domestic/residential extensions and refurbishments/Major Alterations
An extension or Loft conversion is ideal for maximising your space and increasing the value of your property. From consultation, design and planning, to installation and certification, Assured Electrical Solutions can advise you on your project every step of the way. We can also test your current electrics throughout the house, to ensure that the electrics integrate into the extension, so that the electrical system suits the location.
It is important that the electrics in your extension or loft conversion, are installed by a competent electrician, in order to ensure that they meet the current regulations and the electrical standards. These include Part P building regulations and BS 7671 wiring regulations. We are fully NICEIC registered and carry out electrical work to a very high standard.
The electrics in an extension or loft conversion may include;
- New sockets
- New lighting
- Electric radiators
- Outside sockets/waterproof outside sockets
- Fan lights
- Security lighting
- Electric underfloor heating
- Spotlights, LED lights, Energy-efficient lights
- Decorative wall lights, Brass sockets, Stainless sockets, Chrome sockets, Coloured sockets
- Brass switches, Stainless switches, Chrome switches, Colour switches